Casper the Ghost has taken over my SendMail

Were running sendmail on a Debian box.  Every know and again I get this
message:

This text is part of the internal format of your mail folder, and is not
a real message.  It is created automatically by the mail system software.
If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will be re-created
with the data reset to initial values.

Where is this coming from and how do i get it to stop sending this.  And if
we keep deleting it will this mess anything up?
Im not sure at all why were getting this message, but its anoying because i
have people calling me asking me what is this
and can i delete it?  I have one guy in the office who has been here like
two years that has every single one of them in his
email folder which i find this kinda funny.

You know actualy im thining with our virtual office we are running TWIG, and
im thinking that this is happening because of
 something TWIG is doing.  Im new to linux so im not sure...can anyone help
me out here?

---Tom