Re: Mozilla

On 12/08/99 02:07PM, Oki DZ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do you run Mozilla?
> Typing "mozilla" gives me segmentation fault.
> I downloaded the application from www.debian.org.
> Does anyone have it running? Does it have a mailer with it?
> I have Netscape 4.7 running, but it has no mailer.
>
> Actually, what I need is an X mailer that can do threading; basically
> anything will do. Pointers please...

Lat time I checked (a few months ago) Mozilla is really buggy. I
don't think they have the mail porgram running. I don't remember
seeing it. I basically installed it, ran it, and decided to wait
awhile on that one.

If you install the communicator packages, you get the mail program
in addition to navigator and some other stuff (an html editor).
Netscape mail does threading. I generally use mutt (text-based) so I
don't know what else is available. Anyway, look up the communicator
packages on the debian site.

 ) Mark Wagnon      ) mwagnon1@home.com      )
(  Chula Vista, CA (  wagnon@rohan.sdsu.edu (