Cannot install Sawmill 0.18

I have Sawmill 0.16 and last night tried to apt-get the latest available,
0.18, from this site: deb http://www.rcpt.to/ pending main. However, the
install failed because of librep5 problems.

Everything went smoothly and was seemingly uneventful until the end. I ran
apt-get update, then apt-get install sawmill. I was prompted with a screen
showing what had to be updated, and what new stuff needed to be installed.
One of those files was librep5.

But after everything was downloaded and dpkg ran automatically, I got errors
that a lot of stuff depends on librep5, but I chose not to download it.
What? I saw it being downloaded, and see it in /var/cache/apt/archives.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
David J. Kanter
djkanter@nwu.edu

"Humans have an innate tendency to attribute significance to anomalies
and coincidences."
  -- John Allen Paulos, mathematics professor at Temple University