Re: apt-get

i tried that and got a new error

fixed:~# dpkg -P lm-sensors
dpkg: error processing lm-sensors (--purge):
 Package is in a very bad inconsistent state - you should
 reinstall it before attempting a removal.
 lm-sensors

and when i try to reinstall it i get the
depmod:  QM_MODULES: function not implemented.

is there any way to manually edit a config file that states what is
awaiting removal or install and just remove the lm-sensors entry
it isn't installed on my system, it never was.  i tried to install it
before and got the above error then it continually tried to install it,
holding up apt-get.  so i tried then to remove it, now i am stuck here.
any help is greatly appreciated.

craz
craz@fuct.dhs.org