Re: Why

i agree that linux makes a great replacement for NT but that doesn't mean
that people are trying to move it into win9X world. Corel seems to be
pushing it that way. Red hat and Mandrake are now being sold on shelves
right next to win9X. I think that there is a push to move it into the home
user domain, or at least onto an employee's desktop at work. For it to
succeed in those areas it must be easy to use. This is why i think that
Corel is makeing a big mistake. They are pushing their linux as easy to
use for home. But it has a way to go for that, and they are betting the
farm on linux. It is sort of a desperate last hope to usrvive in a
computer age where they have been dying for a long time. So what i'm
trying to say is that *if* linux had an installer that was as easy to use
as the macos it would help to open up the consumer market.