I want secrets of net

My name is Adriano , i´m from Portugal and i wanted to now secrets of net , secrets from all types the more simples to the more complicated even does to get into web sites and chang it or go inside my best friend´s cpu. Don´t get me wrong ,and don´t think that i wanna now this to make bad use , i only wanted to do  a perfect use from the net . Another subjet is the searching for channels in IRC , for example where do you stay . Please don´t get me wrong . whitout any subject for now and loobing foorword for an awnser i said good buy.