Re: Getting X working

Thus spake Tom Cato Amundsen (tomcato@iname.com):

> > What library do i have to install.
>
> libterm.cap.so.2 ;-) I remember reading somewhere a good explanation why not use
> Accelerated X on debian, I don't remember what is was.

Actually, I had alot of problems on my box with XF86.  I copied my AccelX setup
from my Redhat partition.  It worked quite happily.  I don't have libterm.cap.so.2
on my box.  I have though gotten all the patches (binary and driver) from
xig.com...

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Engineer          |        People are dumb, panicky
  R&D Consulting.               \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.rnd-consulting.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: