Getting X working

Hi,

I am trying to install slink on my computer, which i successfully did.
This is my first debian install.

I have two questions.

My Matrox 400 card is not supported with the version of Xfree that comes with Slink.

I tried installing my Accelerated X but i keep getting the error mesage cannot load libterm.cap.so.2.

What library do i have to install.

Can i easily upgrade to a newer version of Xfree?

If so how?

Thanks
Rick

I tried installing Corel Linux already and it trashed my partition table and also does not give an option of where to install lilo and automaticlly installs in the MBR so now i am trying just debian.

Thanks
Rick

Rick Knebel
rknebel@uplink.net