Re: Why

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, Mark Wagnon wrote:

mwagno >True, but you can't do one without the other. Anyway, there are many
mwagno >more complicated tasks that someone running linux will face. IMO,
mwagno >setting up and troubleshooting my home network was 10x harder than the
mwagno >installation.

heard that, when i first started using slackware 3.2 i could _not_ get
XFREE working, after many months i broke down and got a copy of
acceleratedX.  nowadays its quite a bit easier but those modelines are
still beyond me. even after goin thru the howtos.

nate