NewLinuxHelp

New proud owner of  Debian  CD  -  Made the 2  -  31/2 floppies  - installed
OK
up to part -  install   CD   and msg   no   CDROM   -   reconfigured  &
tried again
using common  CD module - got all the way to install  CDROM   and msg -
CDROM  not mounted successfully  --   System is  ancient  486/66  with  a
HD   1.5  gig   CDROM  is working as I  then loaded from  CD with   INSTALL
again  got all the way to  CDROM  not mounted  ?????????
Will need  lots of  simple ( me )   E-mail help  or if some  Linux usr  is
in
Santa Barbara, CA  local phone  area  (805)  I have two lines and a headset.
Lots more  ????  later  as  for   Mouse  /   ISP    etc  -   Much Thanks
for  any
Kind Soul      --   E-mail    or  landline .     Present  Status is  I am
trying to install
with  DOS   partition   &   balance  for Linux..        JB Popnoe
Carpinteria, CA.
     jbp5345@msn.com              landline voice   (805)  684-4270