Re: exim config probs

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Mark Wagnon wrote:

> Did you make sure that you have set up exim to do relaying for your
> internal network? You neet to put the network address when eximconf
> asks you about relaying local networks. I 've never set this up
> before, but you can take a look at a Linux Gazette article that's
> really helpful.

Hi,

	I found the prob. I think that eximconfig ask for a comma or space
separated list of domains to relay for. Well, this doesn't work. You must
use a colon separated list of domains.
	Even the entry (host_accept_relay) wasn't added to exim.conf but a
carefully read at specs.txt solved the problem.
	I added to lines:

relay_domains = *.my.domain
host_accept_relay = localhost:192.168.9.0/24:192.168.10.0/24:*.my.domain

	Now exim is happy in accepting mail from my internal machines.

	Thanks,

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br