RE: WHAT THE F**K!!! (Was: Re: Looking for right ISP)

> So, lots of reasons not to use Outlook.  I'm curious, why do you
> find it to be the
> best available?  What does it offer that, say, Netscape can't do
> with a good IMAP
> server?

Thanks for the reply !

The best part of Outlook is it's integration.  It works with my Pilot, has a
PIM which is descent.  My only complaint is it can't be minimized to the
system tray.  For me to try to switch at this point would be very
unpleasant.  It's lack of configurability is annoying.  Otherwise it does a
decent job.  Overall, it is the best bang for the buck.  I have looked at
Goldmine and ACT!.  Outlook has the best one stop application.  Another
complaint, as I type this email I check the performance monitor and see
Outlook is using just under 10MB of RAM.  A little steep for a program that
must stay open ...

paul