Fortify-ing ns

I've had a really frustrating time trying to upgrade to 128 bit SSL encryption
on Netscape. I do apt-get install fortify, and fortify claims that my netscape
is not one that it supports; I look in the database fortify has, and my NS is
there. I even uninstall my netscape, re-install using netscape4.deb, etc. But
I keep getting the same messages ... Have any of you been around this loop
with fortify - how did you get out of it??

Tony