Re: LPRng Printing Problem

I also tried to a remote network printer (Novell) and had the same problem.  If it is a bug, how do I (we) determine which package has the problem for filing a bug report?  That I am not the only one experiencing the problem gives me faith that I wasn't doing something too stupid.

Dave

>>> Petru NOTINGHER <petru@univ-montp2.fr> 12/02/99 10:55AM >>>
I have exactly the same problem, but with a remote (network) printer. I tried lpd instead of LprNG, the problem
stays.

It might be a bug somewhere. Maybe we should file a bug report ?

Petru