Re: Help on modules please

Hi Marc;

	Thank you very much for this help. I have the following configuration
right now,
and when I did "modprobe ne", "modprobe ne0", "modprobe ne1", "modprobe
ne2" I got absolutely no error messages in the kern.log or syslog.
Anyway, the problem arises when I am booting up the system. I get the
following message :

Calculating module dependencies... done.
ne1 can't locate module ne1