Re: staroffice , potato , unrecoverable error

Same here ran strace but its gobledegook to me >:0). unfortunately, what does it mean
??.

By the way its SO5.1a that im running, the problem also occures on a HDD im setting up
for a mate == clean potato install, clean SO5.1a install. ( bugger :( )
cheers