Re: staroffice , potato , unrecoverable error

Gerhard Kroder <gerhard.kroder@data-sciences.de> wrote:
> "Eric G . Miller" wrote:
>
> > I have SO5.1a running fine for a few months now on a potato box. Got
> it
> > from the Sun website a couple months ago. Many fewer hiccups than
> > version 5.0.
>
> well, i'm having same trouble, too. downloaded 5.1 from sun, installed
> it, was
> running fine a couple of days, and then "unrecoverable error"....  i'm
> updating my
> potato every week, but the problem is still there.

I too suddenly found StarOffice stopped working. It would crash with an
'unrecoverable error' whenever I tried opening an existing document. I
can still create a new document, though.

I upgrade my potato installation once a week. The error occurred after
the upgrade I did sometime last week. I can't be more precise than that,
unfortunately.

--
Phillip Deackes
Debian Linux (Potato)