help

I have a Pentium 233MMX, 64 mg Ram, 8.4 gig HD (partitioned into 4
parts)master,
I wish to install into the G:\ drive which has nothing on it...1.8 gigs.
using windows 98 2nd edition.

1. will I have enough space?

I downloaded all files in "
ftp://ftp.debian.us.org/debian/dists/stable/main/binary-i386";

2. are these the correct files I should download? if not,which ones?

3. I have ICQ...is there someone that can walk me thru the install,never
done this before,
and it seems confusing?
--
       Website Design, Creation and Maintenance

<=====================Kit Designs=====================>

HomePage: (http://kitdesigns.bizhosting.com)

E-Mail:  kit@kitdesigns.bizhosting.com

Alternative E-Mail: 1.) kitdesigns@juno.com
                              or
                    2.) lcarscentral@startrekmail.com

ICQ uin#  7110071

AllAdvantage gives you a way to make money just for surfing the net.  It
is
simple to setup and is a very easy way to make some money without having
do much!  For more information, check out:

http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=FHP648