Re: Compiling Mesa for Voodoo2

Thanks Jonathan,

I got the file I was looking for - Glide2x_SDK-2.1-3.i386.rpm which is the development
library. I couldn't find it at first cause all the 3dfx stuff on Daryll Strauss' has
moved to the 3dfx website except the development library which is on his old page.

Should've checked better :(

Thanks heaps
Cyrus