ethernet irq #4

I feel like I`m getting close now.:-)
Unfortunately the cards had no software with them, they were both unwanted freebies from work. As for the i/o address I would imagine that this is covered by the message at boot time :

"eth0: AT1700 found at 0x320, IRQ 5, address 0000f4aacbbd auto-sense interface.
at1700.c:v1.15 4/7/98  Donald Becker (becker@cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov)"

Does this help at all? I`ve tried to read everything I can about this but I`m still stumped.

Paul

--
Paul Walton                 * Powered by *
Cambridge                * Debian GNU Linux *