Re: Can't reinstall sysklogd

Ok, I left things last night late and am back at it.  I booted up today
and tried reinstalling sysklogd again.  This time dselect tells me,

Bareword found where operator expected at -e line 1, near "/var/run"
        (Missing operator before run?)
syntax error at -e line 1, near "/var/run"

installation script returned error exit status 1.
Press RETURN to continue.

I don't know if that will give anyone more info to help me or not.
Thanks,
kent