Can't reinstall sysklogd

I removed my sysklogd package with dselect off my Slink system in order
to fix a screw up I did.  At any rate now when I try and install
sysklogd with dselect I get the following errors:

syntax error at -e line 1, near "startup links for "
Bareword found where operator expected at -e line 1, near "/etc/init"
        (Missing operator before nit?)
Bareword found where operator expected at -e line 2, near "/etc/rc0"
        (Missing operator before rc0?)

installation script returned error exit status 1.
Press RETURN to continue.

I looked in the two directories mentioned in the error with "locate" and
I found two files,
/etc/rc0.d/K90sysklogd
/etc/init.d/sysklogd

Both were gone of course but I "touched" some into existence.  I still
get the error message when I try to install.  There must be some lines
that go in the files or permission problems or something?  If anyone
could help I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,
kent