Re: procmail

Do I need a .forward file if these lines are in my /etc/exim.conf? I thought
there were conditions where no .forward file is necessary.

# This transport is used for procmail

procmail_pipe:
  driver = pipe
  command = "/usr/bin/procmail -d ${local_part}"
  from_hack

# This director runs procmail for users who have a .procmailrc file

procmail:
  driver = localuser
  transport = procmail_pipe
  require_files = ${home}:${home}/.procmailrc:/usr/bin/procmail
  no_verify

--
David J. Kanter
djkanter@nwu.edu

"Humans have an innate tendency to attribute significance to anomalies
and coincidences."
  -- John Allen Paulos, mathematics professor at Temple University