Re: procmail

Je 1999/11/20(6)/18:11, GECOS montris sian geniecon skribante:
> Hi,
> I am trying to filter my mail with procmail.
> I gues in debian you need a forward file.
> Every time I try to use the .forward file all my mail disappears.
>
> I will attach jmy .forward file with this message.
> It is called rick right now since I do not want it to work.
>
> --
> Rick Knebel
> rknebel@uplink.net

> "|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/local/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #rknebel"

If you are using debian's procmail, the binary is in /usr/bin/procmail,
not /usr/local/bin.

For the rest it seems like it should work, although I wonder
why you don't just use the example from the procmail manual:

"|exec /usr/bin/procmail"

Or, if using exim:

--
joostje