Re: procmail

--- Begin Message ---
On Sat, Nov 20, 1999 at 06:23:48PM -0800, GECOS wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to filter my mail with procmail.
> I gues in debian you need a forward file.
> Every time I try to use the .forward file all my mail disappears.

I was having the same problem until I discovered that exim can filter mail.
The docs were easier to follow and I had it working in about 5 minutes.

Its not as "powerful" as procmail but it works.

---Gareth....

ps
here is an example .forward file to use wiht exim filtering....

# Exim filter
if $h_to contains "debian" or $h_cc contains "debian" then save "Mail/debian" endif

--- End Message ---