Subject: Can Debian users install the new Corel packages?

>I am interested in trying out some of the new Corel
>apps like the file
>manager. Is it possible to get hold of individual
apps >from the new
>ditribution without downloading the whole iso file? I
>assume I would be
>legally permitted to use individual components like
>this . .

As corel's packages are glibc2.0 based they should
work well in slink.  I downloaded the cd and installed
wxftp from the .deb using dpkg -i.  WXFTP is a real
nice graphical front end to ftp, though I don't think
it is free, it might make the contrib section.  I have
used the windows version and I like it because it has
a progress meter.  Anyway I had no problems installing
it from the corel distro.

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze