Re: Fw: Well, Corel is out

> I just popped the corel cd out of the burner and put
> in in by cd drive.  Hey I can read it! (it actually
> burned!)  Would you believe they DID NOT include
> EMACS! (it's not in the packages.gz file anyway).
> Guess they had a size problem.  I'll try installing on
> the spare computer (wipe out RedHat) later.  Meanwhile
> I'm exploring the cd.

Any idea if there might be a program for Windows for me to
be able to open up the ISO without needing to burn it to a CD?
I'm just about ready to give up on my problems with getting
Debian to work and Corel sounds like the next best thing.

--
Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx http://www.bgrafyx.com