Re: Fw: Well, Corel is out

You are absolutely right. You will not be able to read the .iso image
from windows unless it is burned to a CD.

Bart Szyszka wrote:

> > I just popped the corel cd out of the burner and put
> > in in by cd drive.  Hey I can read it! (it actually
> > burned!)  Would you believe they DID NOT include
> > EMACS! (it's not in the packages.gz file anyway).
> > Guess they had a size problem.  I'll try installing on
> > the spare computer (wipe out RedHat) later.  Meanwhile
> > I'm exploring the cd.
>
> Any idea if there might be a program for Windows for me to
> be able to open up the ISO without needing to burn it to a CD?
> I'm just about ready to give up on my problems with getting
> Debian to work and Corel sounds like the next best thing.
>
> --
> Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727
> B Grafyx http://www.bgrafyx.com
> L.J.R. Engineering http://www.ljreng.com
> PHP Interest Group http://www.gigabee.com/pig/
begin:vcard
n:Marschall;Michael
tel;work:305 436 1574
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:VoiceRite Inc.;Infrastructure
adr:;;7725 NW 48th Street;Miami;Florida;33166;United States of America
version:2.1
email;internet:mmarschall@voicerite.com
title:IT/Infrastructure Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;10880