Re: secure pop3 via ssh

Install ssh on the server; "apt-get install ssh", this includes the
sshd daemon.

See if it is running; "ps axw | grep sshd", if not try running the
init script; "sh /etc/init.d/ssh start".

Now you should be able to login with slogin; "slogin localhost".

--
PSUC counter-intelligence serbian fissionable Kennedy North Korea jihad
Ft. Meade Cocaine mutageen XTC aanslag munitions Cthulhu Khaddafi VX