All of the sudden AccelX problems.

Something Dselect did screwed up X.  I think it upgraded xfree-common or
something like that.  The result was X not starting.  I reinstalled all
of AcceleratedX, and applied all the patches.  Now, however, Xsetup says
"Unsupport $TERM varible: "linux""  It gives the same error with vt100,
vt102, ansi or nothing at all.  Also, the terminfo stuff (the file
locations and links) are all in the same place as on my slink partition
where everything works fine.  Does anyone know anything about this?  X
won't start until I enter the registration data.  Thanks.

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu