Re: New release over due

IMHO using linux gives you the opportunity to update only if you do want
it. I am running hamm at home, slink in the office, and I am  content with
them. You can have the lates packages one-by one, but I guess it is very
rare when you are forced really to upgrade.

BTW people with slow TCP/IP connection may find it very complicated to
download all packages directly from the NET. But they may find some
magazines with suplemental CD sets.

An other point. I do nothing for Debian (only answering some questions,
and helping some friends here), so I am happy to have such a good distro.

Gabor Urban --- Lufthansa Systems Hungaria KfT
mail:urban@lhsystems.hu  Tel : (36)-1-431-2949 Fax :(36)-1-431-2977
I am not a cat to play with the mouse.