New release over due

I have continued to use debian despite the fact that it has grown extremely out date.
However failing to release a mini potato at this time, has forced me to drop
debian.

The debian mailing list spam check prevents me from sending mail from my home
machine. I am forced to shell into my email account half way around the world.
This is my first letter to debian. It would be great if the spam checker
allowed me to alterately use a pgp key.

Typing, over this connections is very difficult.

-Tim.