Re: New release over due

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Tim Webster wrote:

tdwebs >I have continued to use debian despite the fact that it has grown extremely out date.
tdwebs >However failing to release a mini potato at this time, has forced me to drop
tdwebs >debian.

i dont get what your so antsy about not upgrading. if there is an app you
need, compile it.  i suggest you read:

http://www.32bitsonline.com/article.php3?file=issues/199911/rh61edit&page=1

Redhat 6.2: A First Dissappointment

"...It is now beginning to look rather apparent that Red Hat will suffer
the same problems that Microsoft has, unless they can
perfect their development systems to the point of not allowing
significant quality problems to head out the door. ..."

nate