Re: xxgdb: Cannot perform malloc

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:17:20 +0100
Ray  <jhm@cistron.nl> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 13:03:56 -0800, J C Lawrence wrote:

>> I'm running a straight Debian potato system.  Everything is up to
>> date.  gdb works just fine.  xxgdb returns the following, always:
>>
>> Error: Cannot perform malloc

> That's bug #47452 (http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/47/47452.html);
> I've had a look at it, but couldn't reproduce it.

Unfortunately I can't let you onto the machine in question (behind a
firewall).  Is there any data I could provide that might be useful?

BTW: The "\(Ray\)" in in your GECOS field screws up SuperCite as a
broken regex.  You might want to lose the backslashes.

--
J C Lawrence                              Internet: claw@kanga.nu
----------(*)                            Internet: coder@kanga.nu