nfs install

Hi everyone,
	I am just trying to get my first debian box up and running. I am
having problems with the nfs installation process. The main problem I am
having is the detection/configureing of my 'Intel EtherExpress PRO/10+ LAN
Adapter' card.
	Please does/has anyone used this network card succesfully? If you
have I would like to hear from you.
	Also, please could you reply to me personally as I have not
resubscribed to the list yet.

---
C. Jonathan A. Lawson (j.lawson@cranfield.ac.uk)
Department of Automotive, Combustion and Energy Engineering
School of Mechanical Engineering, Cranfield  University,
Cranfield, Bedford MK43 0AL. UK.

  ... it is like your bacon and eggs breakfast; the chicken was involved,
but the pig was committed.