Trouble at the start of installing debian 2.1
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Trouble at the start of installing debian 2.1
- From: Raúl Ibáñez <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:53:54 +0200
- Message-id: <000f01bf213b$43db5d20$9636fea9@kepa>
I have a Pentium II 400 Mhz, with 64 Mbytes Ram, and a S3 SAVAGE 3d graphic
When I try to install the debian from a MULTI-CD distribution, first its
start the boot parameters screen.
Then I press Return to start, and the system crashes when it appears these
hda: ST36421A, 61250 MB W/256 Kb Cache, CHS=784/255/63, UDM
hdb: CRD-8480B, ATAPI CDROM drive
Now the system stop and doesnt do any.
I dont know where I can find the problem because It doesnt appear any
trouble message, only the system gets iced
and i have to try again and again.
I have the HD with WIN98 and I reserved quite space for the debian.
I will thank any who can help me to solve this problem or know any about it.
Please email at: firstname.lastname@example.org