Re: Wp8 and Debian 2.1

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, NaNoFlaW wrote:

>I getting a seg fault when I try to run xwp.
>
>this is the debug info
>Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
>0x4017026f in strncmp ()
>
>and this is the error message
> 3316 Segmentation fault      $Platform/ins/$Exec $Menu $Values $bgcolor
>
>No problems with libs ( i have libc5 installed )

Did you install all of libc5, xlib6 (!= xlib6g), and xpm4.7? In
addition to that you need a wrapper that rearranges the library path,
this is the one I use

#!/bin/sh
source /etc/profile
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/lib/libc5-compat:/usr/lib/libc5-compat:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
export LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH"
$WPDIR/wpbin/xwp.bin $@ &

HTH

--