Re: All mail to all hosts being bounced; why??

From: Anthony Campbell <a.campbell@doctors.org.uk>
To: acampbell@cix.compulink.co.uk
Subject: test from robotics

looks like its just a basic relaying problem.  the mail server your using
to send  sees you from freserve.co.uk but you're telling it your from
doctors.org.uk, in which case you gotta probably add doctors.org.uk to the
database that tells sendmail to allow relays from that domain(for me the
file is /usr/local/sendmail/domains-allowed-to-relay)  either that or
change your 'from' to ac@pentelikon.freeserve.co.uk and try again.

nate