potato auto fsck

   Has anyone noticed any oddities with the latest update to potato's
e2fs programs?  I upgraded three machines and two worked perfectly; the
third, however, will hang upon running /etc/init.d/checkfs.sh.

   If I bypass the end of checkfs.sh (where it does the auto fsck) with
an exit 0 the system boots and runs normally.  I've reinstalled the e2fs
package and running e2fsck manually shows the file systems to be fine.
I haven't had much time to delve into it more deeply but was wondering
if anyone else has experienced similar problems.

--

 Regards,              | Upgrade your old Windows machine to Linux and
 .                     | experience *real* savings, reliability, and