[no subject]

Hi

My name is daphne,I am working in the IT department where i am doing network support,My problem is Part of our clients are running Unix.Let me make a short scenario

A pc tha is running windows 95,There is also telnet running from this machine so that users can work on unix environment.In order for the client to print from unix novell client 32 must be installed on the machine then the nprinter file.this user has been printing perfect after some times when she try to prints the information does not fit on the page it cuts some other charecters and space after each and every line.

I need help as soon as possible
Thank you
Daphne @aec.co.za