Re: your mail

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, daphne ledwaba wrote:

> My name is daphne,I am working in the IT department where i am doing network support,My problem is Part of our clients are running Unix.Let me make a short scenario
>

> machine so that users can work on unix environment.In order for the
> client to print from unix novell client 32 must be installed on the
> machine then the nprinter file.this user has been printing perfect
> after some times when she try to prints the information does not fit
> on the page it cuts some other charecters and space after each and
> every line.

Everyone wants to help, but no one can.  Unfortunately, this isn't really
the sort of thing you'll be able get a lot of help with here.

This mailing list is specific to Debian Linux and your question is really
about Novell.

If you are using Debian, what version?  If you are using some other sort
of Unix then you probably want to find a support group for that flavor of
Unix.  Are you using some client provided by Novell (if so, you'll need to
call them, good luck) or the free client used by Linux?

More specifically, if you are using a Debian based system, what is the
command you are trying to print with?