Re: Sendmail 8.10.0.Beta6 (slated for experimental)

>   * SASL isn't compiled in, my notes/temp package are at work ;-{
>     I hope to get this (SMTP auth) going ASAP.

have you found any docs on doing this and making it work?  i downloaded the
tar ball from sendmail.org the other day and any mention of smtp auth seemed
quite missing.

am i just stupid and missed them somewhere?  is there another resource
available somewhere on how to do this?  i'm eager to play with it in
preparation for making it work.

adam.