Re: How to log on an NT 4.0 Server

Dirk Lother wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to access an NT Server with a floppy Linux in
> order to save data from broken down NT clients.
>
> Could you think of a way to do that ?

The easiest way would be accessing the hardware; ie: removing the
harddisk and mount it on your Linux (Linux can read NTFS/HPFS
read-only). But it seems that you only have the floppy for booting
Linux; I believe that it's not that easy having a bootable Linux on
floppies (ie: you have everything, root directory, harddisk and network
support).

Oki