Re: How to log on an NT 4.0 Server

oh, in that case ...

it may be easier to make a dos boot disk, and download ntfsdos
(www.ntinternals.com i believe) to recover the data.  i havent seen a
(simple) boot disk rescue thing for linux to rescue NT.  ntfsdos(read
only) is free, a read write version is commercial.  i dont remember the
other guy's email address so i can't cc this..hope he sees it!

nate

      Linux System Administrator           http://www.firetrail.com/