Netscape's toolbar is black & white?

Hi, the toolbar and frame around netscape 4.71 is black and white although
the pages I view are in color. This has actually being happening for some
time starting a few netscape verions back in time. I am not exhuasting any
colormaps as all other programs started before or after are in color. Has
anyone else experienced this? If so, can it be corrected? I have tried
purging and reinstalling netscape with no avail. I assume it is a library
problem, but I can't figure it out. I am running the most up-to-date
version of unstable (updated yesterday). Any help would be gratefully
appreciated. Cheers, Colin.

--
Colin Telmer, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
<mailto:telmerco@telmer.com>