Re: netscape 4.7 and download

*- On 20 Oct, Jean-Yves BARBIER wrote about "netscape 4.7 and download"
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if somebody has found how to recover files downloaded
> (especially from ftp) in the netscape cache?
> (these files which are printed to the screen while dowload them)
>
> The only way I found is to watch the modification time of the
> cache directories, and recover the last file, with a scrubby name.
>
> JY

Right click on the the link you want to download, Select 'Save Link As'.

Or setup your preference to to associate certain file types to
automatically save them to disk

Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you
Purdue University                   |  have walked a mile in their shoes,
servis@purdue.edu                   |  because by that time you will be a
http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~servis   |  mile away and have their shoes.