Re: Sound on Window Maker?

Well, in my case wsoundserver revision 0.2.0-1  doesn't work at all. It
ALWAYS segfaults. I'm using kernel 2.2.12 and the latest wmaker 0.61.1-1
running on Potato.

Could anyone with the above setting please tell me if wsoundserver works
for them? I want to see if I'm alone on this or if this is a real
problem with the package.

--
Pedro I. Sanchez