Can Debian, Novell, Token Ring and DHCP all get along?

I'd like to use Debian (Slink) on my work computer because of the free tools I'll need to do some Web page designing. Currently we use Windows NT and are hooked up through a token-ring network using DHCP and Novell's Netware/GroupWise.

The basic question is: Will I be able to hook my Slink box up to the company's network and have access to the T1 Internet line and networked printers?

I just installed Slink with these modules enabled: ncpfs, vfat, ipx, lp, psaux, bsd_comp, ibmtr (with io=0xa20, irq=0), ppp and slhc.

During setup I left the netowrk connection broken: I left the hostname as debian and didn't configure exim.

Looking at the NT IP Config program, this is the information I know. Could someone help me out to get dhcp working with this box? (I have read the dhcp and ipx HOWTOs)

Hostname: (machine ID).chi.bcbsil.com (I'm not sure if I should give this out)
DNS server: 172.17.248.1
IBM Auto 16/4 Token-Ring ISA Adapter
Subnet mask: 255.255.0.0
Default gateway 172.17.1.1
DHCP server: 172.17.245.101

There is not information (i.e., blank) for:

Primary WINS server and Secondary WINS server.

When I log in each morning, I must provide my username and password, in a Netware login box, in order to hook up to the network. When would I provide this info for Slink?

If anyone needs more info, I'll provide it. Any help would be greatly appreciated; I've tried doing this with Red Hat before, but I couldn't figure it out.

Thanks,
Dave

Disclaimer: The views here are not necessarily those of this company. Actually, they're probably not.