Re: netscape 4.7 and download

Jean-Yves BARBIER wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder if somebody has found how to recover files downloaded
> (especially from ftp) in the netscape cache?
> (these files which are printed to the screen while dowload them)
>
> The only way I found is to watch the modification time of the
> cache directories, and recover the last file, with a scrubby name.

	Would someone please hit me with a cluestick?  I don't understand
this.  Whenever I use Netscape to download a file, it downloads it into
my user's home directory; no need to muck about in the cache.  Isn't the
cache just for HTML pages with their associated graphics files (GIF,
JPEG)?  Are you using 4.7 Navigator, or Communicator?  I use the
latter.  Do these two work differently?

--
Ed C.