Font renaming (was hebrew font for xemacs)

I managed to fined a hebrew font that works with xemacs, which is ort. Its
a pfa font.
That font is the only one that doesn't have an english font with the same
Family installed on my machine.
I guess that maybe xemacs defaults to the english font in the family
(I am using xemacs21 which describes the fonts a bit defrently in .emacs),
so I was wondering how can I change the family of a given font?
I looked in the font file and so that its coded in there, will changing
the text atributes in there help?
Thanx
michf@math.tau.ac.il